Appointment Instructions due to COVID-19
If you answer YES to ANY of the following, you will need to reschedule
- Do you have a fever or cough?
- Have you had contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19?
- Have you traveled to a high-risk area for COVID-19?
Patient Only or Patient + 1
- Come by yourself, or at most, with one other person with you to the appointment.
- Have others wait in the car or at home.
- If the waiting room is full, wait in the hall or your car and call to let us know you have arrived.
If You Have a Mask, Bring It
Experts say that if you are not coughing or sneezing, a mask isn't necessary. So bringing one is optional.
Because an eye exam may bring the doctor within close contact, a mask may provide you with an additional level of comfort.
For your safety, we are
- Limiting the areas patients occupy during their appointment
- Maintaining social distancing
- Monitoring employee health
- Sanitizing all contact areas before and after patient interaction
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us at 801-676-2020.
Thank you for your understanding.
...[T]he best eye doctor I have ever had … genuine, caring, amazing, staff … I will recommend anybody and everybody including all of my family to change over to them. I have never been so happy and satisfied and confident in an eye care doctor or business. If you're thinking about trying out somewhere new this is the place!!!Denise P. - June 2017